This is kind of like meat loaf in patty form. Cooked in a skillet.Continue Reading
One of my latest Stir Fry recipes that I adapted from one I found. This one is a way to use those potatoes you have.Continue Reading
I started working with visual pinball and found a computer that would work with two monitors.
I got it working with the proper proportions and playable.
I thought I would show how it is possible to build a cheap, but sturdy pool deck.
I will never have enough money to buy all the materials for a full size pool deck. It occurred to me that it is possible to build it in sections. I decided to start with a 4×8 foot section. I could then add to it as I got a little extra money.
I have a Peavey Vypyr VIP 100 Guitar Amp. I really like the amp, but the Sanpera footswitch that I have for it is really limited. I’ve found that several things are really helpful when using a footswitch for an amp, and the Sanpera really doesn’t deliver on any of those things.
I got some more green diamond ends and cut them to height. I ended up just putting a few screws in them, in the valleys of the diamonds. It won’t affect the dice at all. You really can’t see them.
I really started working hard on the padded rails this weekend. I bought a new air stapler and it works great! How did I ever do it any other way? This thing is awesome! At only $35 I should have bought one a long time ago.
I’ve got the chip trays done, finally!
Time to start on the padded rail.
After a close look at the casino craps table during my last visit, I decided the walls were too high on my table. I need to take about 2 inches off. The table bottom is about the right distance off the floor, but the chip trays and padded rail end up too high.
I’ve got all the chip trays cut and dividers glued in.
Here is the table with all the chip trays screwed down and ready to stain.
Over the last 2 weeks I finally got going on those corner chip rails. I’m finally done with the corners.
I started on the corner chip rail pieces. These have proven to be a real pain in the butt.
I’ve finished with the polyurethane and ready to place the layout on the table! I moved the old table out of the way and moved the new one in it’s place. Vacuumed the dust, and placed some flannel down and then the layout on top.
I installed the T-nuts on the padded rail. I’m thinking about epoxying them as well. I don’t want them to push out after I finish the foam and vinyl.
I know it’s not pretty, but I tried these metal straps to connect the three parts to the padded rail. I was going to use epoxy and some thin type of plastic, but saw these and thought I’d give it a try. With some really short screws, and doubled up, they seem to work fine. Hopefully they won’t be too noticeable under the padding, when leaned on.